We offer a comprehensive array of financial services and counseling. A tailored mix of investments can be included in your Asset Management Account, which is the integrated investment approach we use exclusively for our clients.
We can assist you with choices “outside” traditional financial/investment services with consideration of your entire financial portfolio. Snavely Financial and our partners assist with:
- Individual medical insurance plans
- Tax preparation & income tax reviews
- Social Security claiming strategies to maximize benefits
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills
- Trusts and Estate Planning
We evaluate your entire portfolio and view all of your needs with a holistic approach.
Our Services and Products:
- Financial Analysis
- Retirement & Estate Planning
- Investment Analysis/Portfolio Allocation
- Asset Management
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Major Medical/Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Stock & Bond Trades
- Certificates of Deposit
- Online Access to Statements, Tax forms and confirmations
- Cash Management & Bill Paying Services
Mutual Funds*Convenient, flexible, diversified method of investing in a portfolio of securities. Delegate complex investment decisions to today’s top professional money managers.Through current sales agreements and Pershing accounts, we are able to offer over 600 fund families.* Projections, asset allocations, and past performance do not guarantee a return or protection from future losses. Always read a current prospectus before investing or sending money.
- Both taxable and tax-free bonds. bond ladder construction, and insured bonds
Tax Deferred Fixed Annuities
- Guaranteed safety of principal (based on claims paying ability of the issuer)
- Tax deferred accumulation
- No initial sales charge
(Early withdrawal may be subject to surrender charges or contingent deferred sales charges. Withdrawals may be subject to ordinary income tax and, if taken prior to age 59 1/2, a 10% federal tax penalty may apply. Fixed annuities are not insured or guaranteed by the FDIC or any other government agency).
Section 529 College Gift Plans
Investment Advisory Services offered through O.N. Investment Management Company and Snavely Associates Financial Services.
Securities offered through The O.N. Equity Sales Company Member FINRA/SIPC, One Financial Way Cincinnati, Ohio 45242 (513) 794-6794.
Snavely Associates Financial Services is not affiliated with The O.N. Equity Sales Company or O.N. Investment Management Company.